Some frequently asked questions.
- How does the Lego move? – Stop-motion Animation
- What camera do you use? – Canon 60D or Logitech Quick Cam Pro 9000
- How long do they take to make? – Depends on length and complexity (anywhere from a a week to a few months)
- What frame rate do you use? – 15 frames per second – that’s 900 pictures per minute!
- How much Lego do you actually have? – Lots.
- What software do you use? – Dragon Frame
- Why are my animations flickering? – Natural light!
- I’d like to commission a film
- Can I contact you?